Play games to find your level
First prototype using assessment games that test basic reading skills and provides relevant resources for a spesific user.
This is an early prototype only visible as a banner for tablet, iPad and laptop users on obiOne.io. The app runs on mobiles but needs a bit more ajustment before we add mobile users.
When clicking on the banner, the user is taken into a 3 step prosess, 10 trials on every stage with two possible exits per stage:
1. Testing includes receptive vocabulary. If 80% correct, the user is taken to next level. If under 80% the user is taken to Wordless books on the GDL.
2. Testing includes letter sounds. If 80% correct, the user is taken to next level. If under 80% the user is taken to the Feed The Monster app books on the GDL.
3. Testing includes letter sounds. If 80% correct, the user is taken to emergent reader on the GDL If under 80% the user is taken to the Feed The Monster app books on the GDL.
To test failing a stage you need to fail more than 2 trials, to complete a trial you need to have more than 80 correct trials.
1. The first trial in every games requiers the user to click on the “sound button”. This will be fixed before going into beta.
2. In the current versoin the user needs a person that can read to guide them to get started and move between levels(we promt with a yes/now answer) but this will be more “non verbal” in future versions.